By using EasyGrouper.com, a Service of EasyGrouper LLC, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (Terms of Service).
EasyGrouper LLC reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. New features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new features and applications, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continuing to use the Service after any changes are made shall constitute your consent to these changes. You can review the current version of the Terms of Service at any time by visiting http://www.easygrouper.com/terms.
Any violation of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. While EasyGrouper LLC prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that EasyGrouper LLC cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
- You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
- You must provide accurate information when creating an Account, including full legal name, valid email address and any other data requested.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs in your account.
- You are responsible for all Content posted by any additional users attached to your account.
- If you are accepting these Terms and using the Services on behalf of a company, organization, government, or other legal entity, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to do so.
- Your username and password are yours alone and should not be shared with anyone.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. EasyGrouper LLC will not be liable for any loss or damage if you fail to comply with this security requirement.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Any use of the application programming interface (API) is bound by the terms of this agreement plus the following specific terms:
- Abuse or excessively frequent requests via the API may result in the temporary or permanent suspension of access to the API. EasyGrouper LLC determines abuse or excessive usage of the API at its sole discretion.
- EasyGrouper LLC reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, your access to the API (or any part thereof) with or without notice. EasyGrouper LLC especially reserves the right to limit the number of requests via the API to a certain upper limit per time interval.
Payment and Refunds Terms
- A credit card is not required to start an EasyGrouper Free Trial. After the 30 day trial period a credit card is required to maintain the account.
- Your account charges are exclusive of all taxes, duties, or levies imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, duties, or levies, excluding only U.S. (federal or state) taxes.
- When you upgrade to a paid account your credit card will be charged for the month of service. (See EasyGrouper LLC pricing page http://www.easygrouper.com/pricing). For larger accounts we can accept different forms of payment. Please contact our Support Team for more information.
- On the date of the account renewal, the Customer is responsible for paying the next month of usage. Refunds are not provided for monthly accounts. If you would like to downgrade to a lower level or free account, authorized users can make that change in Account Settings. The account features that have been paid for will be active until the next renewal term, at which time the account will be downgraded and the new price (if applicable) will be charged.
- Expiration for Non-Payment: In the event a credit card is unable to be charged due to card expiration date or issue with the charge, EasyGrouper LLC may provide a 15 day grace period for the customer to correct this issue. The grace period will not change the monthly expiration date. In the event there has never been a credit card on file no grace period will be applied. EasyGrouper LLC reserves the right to place prominent late payment information on any Customer pages to indicate eminent account expiration during the grace period.
- During Expiration (post any grace period) EasyGrouper LLC will eliminate access to the account for regular use by Customer. Customer’s account administrators can access the account to update payment information or request the account be closed and removed from EasyGrouper LLC servers. EasyGrouper LLC may provide the account information to the Customer in a downloadable form on request.
- Termination After Expiration: If Customer remains expired for non-payment for more than sixty days, EasyGrouper LLC will terminate Service and Customer data may not be recoverable (see Cancellation and Termination section of Terms of Service).
*The terms in this section may be superseded by a Terms of Service Addendum to an EasyGrouper LLC Sales Order. This only applies to customers that have a direct (non credit card) billing relationship with EasyGrouper LLC.
Cancellation and Termination
- You alone are responsible for canceling your account. You can cancel your account by visiting your account settings and clicking the Close Your Account link. Once confirmed, your account and any associated credit card billing will cease and your account will be deleted. All content from your account will be deleted from the Service and may not be recoverable.
- Emails and phone requests are not considered cancellation.
- If you have established an EasyGrouper account and close the account before the end of your current month, your cancellation will take effect immediately. No refund will be provided.
- You are limited to creating five free EasyGrouper Free Trial accounts. EasyGrouper LLC monitors account creation and we reserve the right to terminate the accounts of any user that we deem to be abusing our free service, at our discretion.
- EasyGrouper LLC, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any EasyGrouper LLC service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. EasyGrouper LLC reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- EasyGrouper LLC reserves the right from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from EasyGrouper LLC. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Service itself and/or by email communication to account owners.
- EasyGrouper LLC shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- Any and all content posted on the Service must comply with U.S. copyright law. Please see our Copyright Compliance Policy for details.
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Materials and information you upload remain yours.
- EasyGrouper LLC and its designees have the right but not the obligation in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service. EasyGrouper LLC does not pre-screen Content.
- The service is provided on an as is and as available basis. Your use of this service is at your sole risk.
- You acknowledge that EasyGrouper LLC uses external vendors and hosting partners to provide the hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- Support is handled through email to support@EasyGrouper.com.
- You are prohibited from modifying or adapting the Service or another website to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service or any other EasyGrouper LLC application.
- You agree not to sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without express written permission by EasyGrouper LLC.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content that we determine in our sole discretion are threatening, libelous, unlawful, offensive, defamatory, obscene, pornographic or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- You understand that the transmission and technical processing of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to the technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- EasyGrouper LLC has no tolerance for spam messages. You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or spam messages using the Service.
- EasyGrouper LLC makes no warranty that (a) the service will meet your specific needs, (b) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (d) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (e) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You understand and agree that EasyGrouper LLC shall not be liable for any direct, incidental, indirect, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses even if EasyGrouper LLC has been advised of the possibility of such damages resulting from: (a) the use or the inability to use the Service; (b) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Service; (c) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (d) statements or conduct of any third party on the Service; (e) or any other matter relating to the Service.
- The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and EasyGrouper LLC and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and EasyGrouper LLC (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service). The failure of EasyGrouper LLC to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- Please contact support@EasyGrouper.com if you have any questions regarding the Terms of Service.